Sunday, April 15, 2012

Italy Awaits!




















I'm headed to Italy this week...One of my favorite places on the planet! It's been many years since I was last there, so I'm looking forward to some new adventures.


I'll be starting out in Milan by attending the Salone Internazionale del Mobile, which is one of the largest contemporary furniture exhibitions in the world. I will be sending updates from the road, so stay tuned.

After Milan I'll be doing some sightseeing, visiting with family and lots of eating!

Please check our Facebook page for the latest updates from the road!

Buon Viaggo!

David J. Hansen

1 comment:

Claudia Juestel said...

Chartreuse green with envy David!

It has been a long time since I have gone to I Saloni! I was 16 the first time I went, and I was so blown away by it a that young age. It is always inspirational! I hope you find time to visit the lakes while there.

Enjoy,

Claudia